Individual bookings policy
Individual bookings policy
This is a one-on-one online session, In this type of booking, students can book any amount of online sessions they wish up to two months in advance with flexibility in sessions rescheduling.
- A lesson could be Rescheduled anytime up to 12 hours before the lesson starts time and cannot be rescheduled after that otherwise, you will be charged the full amount of the scheduled lesson.
- We reserve the right to collect the cost of a canceled lesson less than 12 hours before its scheduled date, without the possibility of refunding this amount to the student or transferring it to other instructors.
- You can easily reschedule lessons through your Kalimah account by clicking the Reschedule button on the list of booked appointments in the Student Panel at any time up to 12 hours before your lesson time.
- For a refund, the lesson (s) must be canceled within 48 hours before the lesson is scheduled to start.
- The student receives only 80% of the value of the student payments. The student must send a refund request indicating the following data:
-The date and time of the lesson
-The reason for requesting a refund
-Your tutor’s name
- The refund option will only be available for your payment within a period of 60 (Sixty) days from the date of payment.
- Refunds are issued only for unconfirmed lessons and/or remaining hours.
- Kalimah is not responsible for any kind of fees charged by payment gateway systems and will not cover them, once a refund is initiated,
- If you forgot to claim a refund of your money within the aforementioned period (60 Sixty days from the date of payment), then you cannot claim a refund thereafter.
- If you chose the refund option, the speed and availability of the refunds in your bank will only depend on the terms and policies of your bank regarding the speed of transactions.
- No money will be refunded if the user lost and/or forgot his login credentials (username and passwords), resulting in data loss, temporary loss of access to the user’s account, or other user-related hardship.
- No refunds will be done if the user lost the connection due to lack of internet connectivity, factory reset, or updates.
- You are required to send your refund request to email@example.com
- The student must send a refund request indicating the following data:
-The date and time of the lesson.
-The reason for requesting a refund.
-Your tutor’s name.
- The refund decision must be made within up to 30 calendar days from the date the user informs Kalimah that he is discontinuing lessons.
- Any refund at any time is at our sole discretion only.
- If a credit card company makes a refund (or similar action) in connection with the purchase of any lesson (s), you agree that we may suspend access to any accounts you have with us.
- Fees, incurred as a result of refunds or other payment disputes brought by you, the bank, or the payment provider in addition to the disputes requiring accounting or legal services are covered by you.
After 60 (Sixty) days from the payment date, your remaining balance will be deemed expired and will be permanently forfeited and non-refundable.
If you decided to use your right to chasemesternge the teacher after the first lesson, you can just do so no more than twice (only 2 times).
If the lesson was not given for some reason because of Kalimah, we guarantee a free alternative lesson for you.
If the teacher does not fit your needs, you can ask us to transfer these funds to another teacher within Kalimah. At least 24 hours before the next lesson.